Accounts Payable Clerk
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Opens finance department mail. Scans vendor invoices. Performs voucher/invoice entry in AX accounting software. Assists with vendor disputes and vendor management. Files paid bills and expense checks. Performs Accounts Receivable reconciliations and cash applications.
- Opens finance department mail and monitors electronic invoice mailbox for new vendor invoices. Scans vendor invoices into AX Software.
- Enters all invoices into AX accounting software system. Assists with coding of non-purchase order vouchers/invoices into AX accounting system.
- Manages the Finance email and assists with vendor and departmental inquiries on A/P operations. Works with A/P Specialist and others to resolve vendor invoices on hold. Reviews all A/P statements.
- Files all checks and assists A/P Specialist with filing/organization of finance records.
- Communicates regularly with finance staff and other departmental staff to assist in the timely review and approval of invoices.
- Assists with capital asset inventory.
- Assists with A/R functions including NCTC reconciliations and other A/R duties as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelorís degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
- Minimum one year experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and communications skills, ability to work as a team member and to prioritize projects and attention to detail required.
- Word processing, financial spreadsheet experience required. Knowledge of AX and other accounting packages preferred.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.