Production Assistant - Supreme Court Landmark Cases Season 2 (Temp)
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Description:||Position Duration: ASAP-5/18/18
To assist with the research and production of our special television series and a corresponding website. Assist with related social media efforts as well.
- Researches topics as assigned related to series.
- Organizes material related to programs, series, website and social media.
- Researches photographs, audio, video and documents related to each show – for use in both the on-air program and associated online and social media offerings.
- Assists with logistics and onsite production.
- Assists in the production of video and graphic elements.
- Assists Producers with studio productions.
- Works with online contacts to post content to and help maintain the website.
- Keeps current on news and public affairs.
- Participates in unit meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Radio/TV/Film, Political Science or Journalism.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in current events and public affairs.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, but also take direction and work in teams.
- Ability to be creative and innovative.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Excellent computer skills necessary.
- Good communication skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.