Technical Assets Assistant (Temp)
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Full Time|
|Description:||POSITION DURATION: ASAP – 3/31/18
To assist in the organization, assembly and dispatch of technical equipment and supplies to field production crews as determined by event characteristics and logistical concerns.
- Assists in fundamental assessment and compilation of outgoing technical equipment and supplies.
- Assists in retrieval and storage of returning technical equipment and supplies with emphasis on functional status of incoming equipment.
- Assist in tracking and logging of video assets (P2 Cards).
- Learns and operates security system software and hardware.
- Helps with reconciling incoming supply purchases and packing slips.
- Aids in stocking supplies.
- Maintains operations and updates records on permits of vehicle fleet.
- Assists in shipping and receiving of equipment to be sent out of house for repair.
- Assists in coordinating in-house repairs with Engineering department.
- Assists in inventorying new equipment.
- Follows safe driving procedures in company vehicles.
- Follows established procedures for fiscal responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline related to radio/television or equivalent consisting of an Associate’s degree or comprehensive on the job training plus one year work experience.
- Ability to learn and follow directions accurately.
- Concentration on details and ability to maintain accurate, comprehensive records.
- Ability to communicate information effectively and thoroughly.
- Basic knowledge of fundamental audio and video equipment.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs including Excel, Word, and Outlook.